Cards can be sold instantly through Peakmonsters using Bids.
Selling to the Highest Bidder
If you would like to sell a card in a hurry, it's always a good idea to check the bids at Peakmonsters. Here's how to do that.
1. Locate the card on the Peakmonsters MARKET page.
2. Click BID to be taken to all current bids for that card.
in this example, I would like to sell a 1 BCX Dragon Jumper for the highest bid price of $3.04.
3. Locate the card in your COLLECTION and check the box to the left.
4. Once selected, click the CARDS icon in the upper right. Then click SELL. Fill in the exact price of the bid as pictured below.
Click REVIEW, check the details and confirm the transaction. If your sell price correctly matches the bid, the order will be filled immediately and Dark Energy Crystals will be added to your account.
Placing a Bid
If you are looking for a certain card but are unwilling to pay the current market price, you can always place a bid on Peakmonsters for exactly what you are willing to pay for that card. Bids are made using DEC, so to make a bid, you must have the appropriate amount of DEC in your Splinterlands account.
1. The first time you place a bid, you'll be required to grant purchasing authority to Peakmonsters using your Active Key.
2. Click the blue BID button next to any card. Then fill out the form with the details of your bid as instructed.