TribalDEX Diesel Pools (DEC)
Use this guide to provide liquidity to the SWAP.HIVE:DEC Diesel Pool on Tribaldex.com
- 2.To provide liquidity to the Diesel Pool, you will need equal values in HIVE and DEC. Deposit the amount of HIVE you wish to provide to the Diesel Pool. It will be converted to SWAP.HIVE.
If you already have DEC in your Splinterlands account
- 1.In Splinterlands, go to the Dark Energy Crystal menu by clicking your DEC balance in the upper right.
- 2.Enter the amount of DEC you wish to deposit, then select Hive Engine Wallet from the dropdown menu. Your Hive-Engine wallet is the same as your TribalDEX wallet.
- 3.Click Transfer Out and sign the transaction using Keychain.
If you do not have DEC in your Splinterlands account you can Swap some of the Hive in your Tribaldex account for DEC as follows
- 2.Click on the Swap tab.
- 3.Select SWAP.HIVE as the currency that you would like to swap from and enter the amount of SWAP.HIVE that you would like to exchange for DEC.
- 4.Select DEC as the currency that you would like to swap to. The amount of DEC you will receive for this transaction will be completed automatically based on the amount of SWAP.HIVE you have entered.
- 5.Click the Swap button to complete your transaction.
Now that you have corresponding values of both SWAP.HIVE and DEC in your TribalDEX wallet, you are ready to provide liquidity to the Diesel Pool.
- 3.From the dropdown, choose the Pool SWAP.HIVE:DEC.
- 4.Enter the amount of the Base Token (SWAP.HIVE) you wish to provide. Then the amount of the Quote Token (DEC) will be automatically filled in with an equivalent value.
- 5.Click Add Liquidity, then sign the transaction.
You have now provided liquidity to the SWAP.HIVE:DEC Diesel Pool on TribalDEX and are eligible to start receiving LP rewards.