The Card Rental System
Splinterlands on-site card rentals, launched in mid 2021, allows players to rent or lend cards directly through the Splinterlands.com collection interface on a daily basis.
Rentals are broken down into a DEC per day price, allowing players to rent for as little as two days if they like. Rental fees are automatically transferred each day as DEC.
If either party cancels a rental within the first day, it will not end until 2 days have passed since the rental started. After the minimum 2 days have passed, then rentals will still continue on a daily basis for payments, cancellations, and extensions.
Additionally, there is a FOR RENT tab on the Card Details page of every card. This tab shows available cards currently for rent with all necessary details.
- 1.Visit the FOR RENT tab of the card you're looking for, as pictured above.
- 2.Locate the specific card you want using price, level, and BCX - check its box.
- 3.Decide on your type of payment (Credits or DEC) and click RENT.
- 4.Enter the number of days you would like to rent the card
- 5.Click RENT to complete the transaction.
- 1.On any card's Details page, check a single box on the left to select a specific card.
- 2.Click on the Market icon.
- 3.Click on the RENT CARD tab.
- 4.Specify your daily price in DEC and check over the details.
- 5.Confirm that you would like to list that card for rent.
- 1.On the Card Details page, locate the card for which you'd like to cancel the listing.
- 2.Click the lit Market icon next to the card in the list, as pictured below.